As part of a two-year contract, W.E. O’Neil has completed various Job Order Contracting (JOC) projects for Arizona State University, currently totaling 11 projects.
Services include constructability reviews, conducting pre-construction and weekly construction meetings, maintaining project documentation, performing daily inspections and preparing reports, handling dispute resolution, reviewing construction pay applications, negotiating change orders/allowances, and assisting with close-out process.
- LSE & LSC 152 Minor Renovations
- Armstrong Hall Squirrel Stop Measures
- LSA Courtyard Construction
- Student Services Smoke Exhaust System
- Piper House Fireplace Stabilization
- AISSS Tenant Improvement
- ECG Stair Repairs
- Fulton Lobby Desk
- ISTB1 Room 401 Renovation
- LCA Courtyard Water Infiltration and LSC Water Proofing
- LSC 3rd and 4th Floor Emergency Shower Installation