W.E. O'Neil Promotes Five Leaders in Chicago Office
W.E. O’Neil Construction recently promoted five leaders within its Chicago office this spring as the firm continues to grow, including:
- Stephanie Cotey to Director of Project Management
- Richard Davey to Project Executive
- Brian Barry to Project Executive
- Matt Geyer to Project Manager
- Brendan O’Donnell to Project Manager
The promotions come as several large projects for the firm are set to break ground in the near future, including the Oak Brook Commons residential project and the Hawthorne Race Course and Casino project.