Women in Construction Week 2023
W.E. O’Neil is proud to employ women across the country in roles throughout our organization. View our WIC video and more!
We celebrated Construction Safety Week 2023 with stand downs throughout W.E. O’Neil offices and jobsites. Our teams across the nation prepared a series of activities to educate our people and tradespeople, to increase awareness of our commitment to safety, and to gather and give thanks to our hard workers.
In total, we were able to touch nearly 2,250 trade partners with quality safety training and hands-on demonstrations!
A safe workplace is a team effort: we rely on each other to keep each other safe. Commitment to lifelong learning and open communication will grow our industry toward a zero-injury mindset. Our collective strong voices and safe choices can create an impact not just at the jobsites with our co-workers, but also for our loved ones waiting at home.
Learn more about W.E. O’Neil’s safety program here.
• The Hacienda — Oceanside, CA
• LAWA – MSC South — Los Angeles, CA
• Lost Creek Store — Hearne, TX
• Kyle Lot 21 — Kyle, TX
• Wind Creek Casino — East Hazel Crest, CHI
• 333 N. Water Street — Milwaukee, WI
• Major Historical Cultural Project — Chicago, IL
• U of C Riverside – Batchelor Hall Building Systems Renewal — Riverside, CA
• Sunshine Senior Living Village — Oceanside, CA
• Q1 (30th & Pearl) — Boulder, CO
• Major Historical Cultural Facility — Chicago, IL
• Fifield Englewood Station — Englewood, CO
• Steadfast Flatirons Vista — Broomfield, CO
• Suncap Verve Innovation Park — Westminster, CO
• Johnson Storage — Centennial, CO
• 33rd & Tejon — Denver, CO
• Palisade Park — Broomfield, CO
• COS Hotel — Colorado Springs, CO
• CCD Police District 5 — Denver, CO
All W.E. O’Neil offices are committed to teach, encourage, and enforce the highest standard of safety on each one of our jobsites. Together we can help make a difference in moving the construction industry towards a zero-injury mindset.
Brian Ramsay, CEO
• The RIU Plaza Hotel — Chicago, IL
• LASC Student Union — Los Angeles, CA
• Northrop Grumman — CA
• Public Storage — Los Angeles, CA
• Hawthorn Mall – Perry’s Steakhouse — Vernon Hills, IL
• West Edge — Los Angeles, CA
• Nordstrom Rack — Los Angeles, CA
• UIC CDRLC — Chicago, IL
• GLPI Baton Rouge Casino — Baton Rouge, LA
• Belmont Senior Living San Ramon — San Ramon, CA
• Clearwater Newport Beach — Newport Beach, CA
• Delta Cargo Renovation — Chicago, IL
• Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel Renovation — Buena Park, CA
• Nordstrom Ross Park – Ross Park, PA
• U of C Riverside – Batchelor Hall Building Systems Renewal – Riverside, CA
Together we can move the construction industry towards a zero-injury mindset.
Safety is not just a priority, it’s a culture. Let’s work together to build a stronger safety culture on all jobsites, where constant vigilance can resolve problems before they lead to injuries.John Finn – Chief Operating Officer